Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Prediction on the future of Naruto

Man, I love reading Naruto.  I freaking love this crap.  I predict, that Kabuto, using his damnable "Impure World Resurrection" technique, will eventually meet up with Naruto and summon his own mother and father to fight against Naruto.  That will be some crazy shit.  It might not come true, but it's just something fucked up that Masashi Kishimoto would do to prolong the series and make it truly sad and emotional and draw in viewers and critics alike. I wonder who'll play Naruto in a live action movie?  Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. Obviously Naruto is going to be in the final fight. Thing is, like Bleach, despite this seeming like it'll be the final arc, Jump will make Kishimoto do more and more. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

    ReplyDelete